1. I will not give my person information out online to anyone; this includes my address, phone number, full name, or email without my parents’ permission.
2. If I make a mistake I will tell my parents right away, without fear of getting in trouble.
3. I will never make plans to meet someone I have met online.
4. I will ask my parents before I post pictures of myself online.
5. I will not respond to emails or messages from strangers, I will delete them right away. I will also ask my parents how to block future messages from strangers.
6. I will follow the time limit rules my parents set for online time.
7. The only person that should have my password is my parents, not friends.
8. I will not download games or programs to the computer without asking first so I don’t accidentally download a virus.
9. I will not say mean things to people online or use profane language.
10. I will always be safe online and talk to my parents if something makes me not feel safe.